Swallowed batteries send thousands of kids to ER yearly – Fox News

French Tribune
Swallowed batteries send thousands of kids to ER yearly
Fox News
A growing number of children are swallowing batteries, especially circular “button batteries,” leading to thousands of emergency room visits each year and, in a few cases, deaths, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and …
Small is Dangerous: Button Batteries Are Threat to ChildrenCounsel & Heal
Rise In Battery Injuries Lead To Serious Health ConcernRedOrbit
Tiny Batteries a Rising Risk for ChildrenWebMD
U.S. News & World Report

This is a syndicated post. Read the original at Health - Google News.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Featuring YD Feedwordpress Content Filter Plugin